- Unlimited Cost: $55 per month for unlimited talk, text and data
- 4G Compatible: Yes
- Contract: No
- How much data: 2.5 GB of high speed data, then lower speeds for the rest of the month
- Underlying Carrier: Sprint Network
- Bring your own device: No
- Types of Phones: Android, Apple
Virgin Mobile takes a different approach to the "unlimited" plan. Every plan it offers has unlimited data and texts. The pricing differences in the plans are based on the number of talk minutes used. For $55 a month, everything is unlimited. If you don't talk much and can live on 300 minutes of calls per month, then you can lower the monthly fee to $35. A nice bonus for iPhone users that use auto pay is that they get an extra $5 discount per month. Virgin Mobile uses the smaller Sprint network as the underlying carrier, so be sure to check your coverage.